Our BSBCMM201 Communicate in the workplace LMS Course comes with a huge range of resources to assist your RTO in delivering this unit. Many RTOs are moving to a more flexible blended delivery model and eSkilled provides you with the perfect Learning Management System and Training resources to bring your RTO into the 21st Century.
This Unit Includes:
- Elearning Module – engaging, interactive e-learning content that covers all unit content and includes formative Quiz Questions for each Element to test and assist in knowledge retention. Covers all the content in the Learner Guide so students can complete all of the learning content in this engaging format, or choose a blend of both elearning and learner guide.
- Learner Guide – Thoroughly researched, complete, and regularly reviewed learning content, that contains information for students to study offline or in the classroom (for blended learning), also contains formative assessment tasks.
- Simulated Business – supported by an Simulated Business (Bounce Fitness) to provide learners access to a simulated workplace with literally hundreds of resources to support your students to complete the qualification, including policies, procedures, templates, forms, meeting minutes, organisational charts and other common workplace documents required to complete this qualification.
- Editable Assessment Tools – including assessment documents that utilise a range of assessment methods for summative assessment. Editable so RTOs can contextualise for their course environments, learners and learner cohorts
- Mapping Matrix – comprehensive mapping, outlining where unit and assessment requirements are met in the assessment tools
- PowerPoint Presentation – with slides of content to support classroom or webinar delivery of the course content
- Record of Assessment – for trainers to confirm and sign off that all assessments have been completed to the required standard
Our BSBCMM201 Communicate in the workplace courses are the ultimate way for RTOs to get up and running quickly and be delivering this new knowledge and skills to learners. They offer the flexibility to adapt them to your training and assessment delivery style and assessment methods to ensure that you have your own unique offering that your learners will love!