About Our BSB41419 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety LMS Course
These BSB41419 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety LMS Course come with a huge range of materials to assist your RTO in delivering this qualification. Many RTOs are moving to a more flexible blended delivery model and eSkilled provides you with the perfect Learning Management System and engaging online training resources to bring your RTO into the 21st Century.
These BSB41419 LMS Course Include:
- Elearning Content – Engaging, interactive e-learning content that covers all unit content and includes formative Quiz Questions for each Element to test and assist in knowledge retention. Covers all the content in the Learner Guide so students can complete all of the learning content in this engaging format, or choose a blend of both elearning and learner guide.
- Learner Guide – Thoroughly researched, complete, and regularly reviewed learning content, that contains information for students to study offline or in the classroom (for blended learning), also contains formative assessment tasks.
- Simulated Business – Our Simulated Business (Bounce Fitness) provides your learners with access to a simulated workplace contasining literally hundreds of workplace document and resources to support your students to complete their qualification. These include policies, procedures, templates, forms, meeting minutes, organisational charts and other common workplace documents required to complete this qualification.
- Editable Assessment Tools – Including assessment documents that utilise a range of assessment methods for summative assessment. Editable so RTOs can contextualise for their course environments, learners and learner cohorts
- Mapping Matrix – Comprehensive mapping, outlining where unit and assessment requirements are met in the assessment tools
- PowerPoint Presentation – With slides of content to support classroom or webinar delivery of the course content
- Record of Assessment – For Assessors to confirm and sign off that all assessments have been completed to the required standard
These BSB41419 elearning resources are the ultimate way for RTOs to get up and running quickly to deliver this new qualification to your learners. You have the flexibility to adapt them to your training and assessment delivery style, and assessment methods, to ensure that you have your own unique offering that your learners will love!