BSB60720 Advanced Diploma of Program Management Digital RTO Training Resources
Pre-order your BSB60720 Advanced Diploma of Program Management Digital RTO Training Resources now to get the materials ASAP. Buy RTO resources on pre-order to save more and to get the per-unit materials as they are completed!
Get your new BSB60720 RTO materials to deliver training and assessment for the 2020 version of the Advanced Diploma of Program Management Qualification.
Your new BSB60720 RTO resources contain key training and compliance features that will help you equip learners with the necessary skills and knowledge to work in various Business Service industry roles.
Your new BSB60720 Digital RTO Training Resources will have the following:
- Learner Guides
- Assessment Workbooks
- Assessor Guides
- Assessment Mapping Documents
- Access to Virtual Workplace Resources
- e-Learning Resources (optional add-on)
Your RTO training and assessment materials will help your organisation deliver quality training experience to learners through:
- Unlimited Digital Student License
- Contextualisable, Editable, Rebrandable Format
- Detailed, Specific Assessment Benchmarks
Print or Upload to your Learning Management System
BSB60720 RTO Materials
This new BSB60720 RTO resources package was developed by Compliant Learning Resources, our trusted partner and leading RTO resources developer. It comes with a range of RTO materials to assist your RTO deliver training and assessment for the Advanced Diploma of Program Management Qualification. Your RTO training and assessment materials have key compliance and training features, including the following:
- Unlimited Digital Student License – your RTO will not incur ongoing per-student fees when you buy and use our Digital BSB60720 RTO materials!
- Contextualisable, Editable, Rebrandable Format – re-template, re-brand, contextualise, and do other edits or modifications to the resources that best suit your RTO’s training and assessment strategy! This is in compliance with the Standards for RTOs 2015.
- Detailed, Specific Assessment Benchmarks – Assessment benchmarks are one of the often-overlooked elements of training resource compliance. Having quality assessment benchmarks in your BSB60720 RTO resources will help assessors produce consistent, correct assessment judgements.
- Print or Upload to Your LMS – integrate the RTO resources into your LMS for easy distribution, or print unlimited copies of the materials.
Digital BSB60720 RTO Learner Guides
This BSB60720 RTO materials package includes a full set of learner guides – packed full of information and educational content for your students. These will be the “textbook” or study resource for your students while they complete this qualification.
Your BSB60720 RTO resources from Compliant Learning include a full set of Learner Guides in unlocked, editable digital format on an unlimited student license – meaning no expensive ongoing textbook fees!
Digital BSB60720 Assessment Workbooks
Your BSB60720 RTO materials include clear instructions for students to complete the summative assessment. Your Assessment Workbooks will be delivered in an editable format so you are free to contextualise of modify it.
Digital BSB60720 Assessor Guides
These contain assessor instructions, assessment benchmarks, competency records and mapping notes. The Assessor Guides actually include mapping to the Learner Guides. This means it’s easy to work out which sections of the learner resources match up to each assessment task so you can easily plan your course delivery. This is perfect to create quick study guides for students who are deemed “Not Yet Competent” when you are assessing student submissions.
BSB60720 Assessment Mapping Documents
This detailed master mapping matrix showing where all unit requirements are met. All assessments in the BSB60720 RTO materials are mapped directly against the relevant unit of competency and verified to ensure every competency requirement has been assessed using appropriate methods of evidence collection. You will receive a complete set of mapping documents to support your validation process and to help you at audit.
Your BSB60720 RTO resources package will include PowerPoint presentation for every unit of competency. It will summarise key learning points to help your learners understand the materials better.
You can modify the PowerPoint files to suit your RTO’s delivery style and learner cohort needs.
Access to Virtual Workplace Resources
Where applicable, learners will get access to virtual workplace documents to support their learning. The huge range of virtual resources include policies and procedures, forms, templates, client records, client records, schedules, and other helpful materials.
These resources can help you deliver training to more students (particularly those who don’t have access to workplace files). It can help you get more students to complete the course – critical to hit funding KPIs!
BSB60720 e-Learning Resources Option is Available
These HTML5/SCORM compliant e-Learning RTO resources have plug-and play compatibility with most popular LMS platforms (including Moodle). Your e-Learning RTO resources will include premium engaging content, an audio-narration of the RTO learning resources, interactive learning tasks.
Getting e-Learning RTO training materials can help you quickly & easily set up online learning and demonstrate volume of learning requirements – a critical criteria for compliance!
Important: You will get an additional discount on your e-learning resources when you bundle them with the rest of your RTO training resources!
Your new 2020 BSB RTO training resources are still in development. Please contact us to learn more about the available units and packaging.
BSB60720 Units & Packaging
This RTO resources package contains materials for 12 units (4 core; 8 electives). Choose 8 elective units, of which: 6 elective unit(s) must be selected from the list below. For the remaining 2 elective unit(s):
- up to 2 units may be selected from the elective units listed below
- if not listed, up to 2 units may be selective from an Advanced Diploma or above, from this or any other currently endorsed Training Package qualification or accredited course
- if not listed, 1 unit may be selected from a Diploma from this or any other currently endorsed Training Package qualification or accredited course.
More unit options will be available over time.
- BSBPMG630 Enable program execution
- BSBPMG634 Facilitate stakeholder engagement
- BSBPMG635 Implement program governance
- BSBPMG636 Manage benefits
- BSBCRT611 Apply critical thinking for complex problem solving
- BSBFIN601 Manage organisational finances
- BSBLDR601 Lead and manage organisational change
- BSBPEF502 Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBSTR601 Manage innovation and continuous improvement
- BSBSUS601 Lead corporate social responsibility