BSBCUS201 Deliver a service to customers Digital RTO Training Materials
The BSBCUS201 Deliver a service to customers digital training resources from Precision Group (Australia) provides RTOs with comprehensive training and assessment materials to help them deliver and assess the BSBCUS201 unit of competency.
These digital RTO learning materials are compatible with eSkilled’s Learning Management System (LMS), as well as other popular LMS in Australia. Your RTO can easily enrol and train students when you secure these digital training resources!
Your BSBCUS201 Deliver a service to customers digital RTO resources will come with the following tools:
- Interactive Course Content
- Editable Digital Format
- Assessment Mapping Matrix
- PowerPoint Presentations
- Online Access for Students, Trainers, and Staff
- Simulated Workplace (where applicable)
- Optional e-Learning Resource (where applicable)
For more information about the BSBCUS201 Deliver a service to customers digital resources, get in touch with us.
About your BSBCUS201 Deliver a service to customers Digital RTO Training Resources
Your brand new BSBCUS201 Deliver a service to customers digital training resources comes equipped learning and assessment materials. The learning tools were designed to promote student progression and completion. For trainers and assessors, the comprehensive assessment tools will help them keep track of the completed assessments and provide evidence for compliance.
These BSBCUS201 Deliver a service to customers training and assessment materials include:
- Unlimited Digital Student Licence – you don’t have to worry about ongoing per-student fees.
- Rectification Assistance Guarantee – in the unlikely event that there are issues with the BSBCUS201 training materials, we will assist you with rectifying them at no extra charge (T&Cs apply).
- Ease of Distribution – print or upload these digital RTO training resources to your Learning Management System so you can easily distribute them to your trainers and students.
BSBCUS201 Deliver a service to customers Learner Resource
Your BSBCUS201 learner resource contains thoroughly researched and reviewed content to help learners prepare for their assessment. The learner guide also includes formative assessments to ensure that students develop the competence needed for this unit of competency.
BSBCUS201 Deliver a service to customers Assessment Tools
The BSBCUS201 RTO training materials package comes with detailed assessment tools to help trainers and assessors track the progress of their students and make sure their learners meet the unit of competency standards.
These assessment tools include:
- Assessment Workbook – assessment tasks for the students which can include case studies, practical observations, projects, and the like.
- Assessor Assessment – includes marking guide and instructions for the assessment workbook made for trainers.
These assessment materials are fully editable which means RTOs can contextualise these tools so they meet the specific requirements of their course environment, learners, and learner cohorts.
BSBCUS201 Deliver a service to customers Additional Tools
Your BSBCUS201 digital training materials come with useful additional tools so your RTO can deliver only the best training experience for your students. These additional tools include:
- PowerPoint Presentation – includes key learning points on slides to support delivery deliver in the classroom or during webinars.
- Simulated Workplace Documents (where applicable) – provide your learners simulated workplace documents with heaps of workplace documents and resources. These documents include policies, procedures, templates, forms, meeting minutes, organisational charts, and more.
BSBCUS201 Deliver a service to customers Optional e-Learning Resource (add-on)
Upgrade your course delivery and get the BSBCUS201 Deliver a service to customers e-Learning resources to complement your digital resources. These resources provide a comprehensive and interactive learning experience for your students.
Order these brilliant BSBCUS201 Deliver a service to customers digital training materials today!