BSBWHS521 RTO Materials
This new BSBWHS521 RTO resources package was developed by Precision Group Australia, our trusted partner and leading RTO resources developer. It comes with a range of RTO materials to assist your RTO deliver training and assessment for the Ensure a safe workplace for a work area Unit.
Your RTO training and assessment materials have key compliance and training features, including the following:
- Unlimited Digital Student License – your RTO will not incur ongoing per-student fees when you buy and use our Digital BSBWHS521 RTO materials!
- Contextualisable, Editable, Rebrandable Format – re-template, re-brand, contextualise, and do other edits or modifications to the resources that best suit your RTO’s training and assessment strategy! This is in compliance with the Standards for RTOs 2015.
- Rectification Assistance Guarantee – we are confident of the quality of the BSBWHS521 RTO resources. If ever there is an issue with them at a regulatory audit, we will happily assist you with rectifications at no additional charge to you (terms and conditions apply).
- Print or Upload to Your LMS – integrate the RTO resources into your LMS for easy distribution, or print unlimited copies of the materials.
- Free Enhancements or Improvements – your RTO will not get charged for any quality and compliance improvements to the Digital BSBWHS521 RTO training resources.
Digital BSBWHS521 RTO Learner Resources
Your BSBWHS521 RTO learner resource contains thoroughly researched and reviewed information, as well as formative assessments that will help your students develop competence in the business services industry.
This resource is editable so you can modify or contextualise the content to suit your delivery strategy. Integrate it into your LMS or print it for distribution to your students.
Digital BSBWHS521 Assessment Tools
Your BSBWHS521 RTO materials package contains summative assessment tasks that will be used to assess learners’ competency. This includes case studies, practical observations, projects, and short answers.
You can integrate this into your LMS so it can be quickly and conveniently delivered or printed out. This is also editable so you can validate, contextualise, or modify it.
Order your RTO resources and get PowerPoint presentation for every unit of competency! The PowerPoint files summarise key learning points to help your learners understand the materials better.
You can modify the PowerPoint files to suit your RTO’s delivery style and learner cohort needs.
BSBWHS521 Mapping Tool
The mapping tool is a comprehensive matrix of all the unit requirements mapped to the assessment tasks. It complements the mapping documentation within the assessor guides.
Access to Virtual Workplace Resources
Where applicable, learners will get access to virtual workplace documents to support their learning. The huge range of virtual resources include policies and procedures, forms, templates, client records, client records, schedules, and other helpful materials.
These resources can help you deliver training to more students (particularly those who don’t have access to workplace files). It can help you get more students to complete the course – critical to hit funding KPIs!
BSBWHS521 e-Learning Resources Option is Available
These HTML5/SCORM compliant e-Learning RTO resources have plug-and play compatibility with most popular LMS platforms (including Moodle). Your e-Learning RTO resources will include premium engaging content, an audio-narration of the RTO learning resources, interactive learning tasks.
Getting e-Learning RTO training materials can help you quickly & easily set up online learning and demonstrate volume of learning requirements – a critical criteria for compliance!
Important: You will get an additional discount on your e-learning resources when you bundle them with the rest of your RTO training resources!