CHC42021 Certificate IV in Community Services - Digital RTO Training Resources
We’re accepting expressions of interest for CHC42021 Certificate IV in Community Services
– Digital RTO Training Resources.
The Compliant Learning Resources’ development team is considering including CHC42021 Certificate IV in Community Services to their project list. If you’re interested in acquiring these resources, please let us know. Development will only begin if we receive enough expressions of interest.
Your new CHC42021 RTO resources contain key training and compliance features that will help you equip learners with the necessary skills and knowledge to work in various Early Childhood Education and Educational Support roles.
Your new CHC42021 Digital RTO Training Resources will have the following:
- Learner Guides
- Assessment Workbooks
- Assessor Guides
- Assessment Mapping Documents
- Access to Virtual Workplace Resources
- e-Learning Resources (optional add-on)
Your RTO training and assessment materials will help your organisation deliver quality training experience to learners through:
- Unlimited Digital Student License
- Contextualisable, Editable, Rebrandable Format
- Detailed, Specific Assessment Benchmarks
- Print or Upload to your Learning Management System
Get in touch with us if you’re interested in ordering these resources!
CHC42021 RTO Materials
This new CHC42021 RTO resources package comes with a range of RTO materials to assist your RTO deliver training and assessment for the Certificate IV in Community Services Qualification.
Your RTO training and assessment materials have key compliance and training features, including the following:
- Unlimited Digital Student License – your RTO will not incur ongoing per-student fees when you buy and use our Digital CHC42021 RTO materials!
- Contextualisable, Editable, Rebrandable Format – re-template, re-brand, contextualise, and do other edits or modifications to the resources that best suit your RTO’s training and assessment strategy! This is in compliance with the Standards for RTOs 2015.
- Detailed, Specific Assessment Benchmarks – Assessment benchmarks are one of the often-overlooked elements of training resource compliance. Having quality assessment benchmarks in your CHC42021 RTO resources will help assessors produce consistent, correct assessment judgements.
- Print or Upload to Your LMS – integrate the RTO resources into your LMS for easy distribution, or print unlimited copies of the materials.
Digital CHC42021 RTO Learner Guides
This CHC42021 RTO materials package includes a full set of learner guides – packed full of information and educational content for your students. These will be the “textbook” or study resource for your students while they complete this qualification.
Your CHC42021 RTO resources from Compliant Learning include a full set of Learner Guides in unlocked, editable digital format on an unlimited student license – meaning no expensive ongoing textbook fees!
Digital CHC42021 Assessment Workbooks
Your CHC42021 RTO materials include clear instructions for students to complete the summative assessment. Your Assessment Workbooks will be delivered in an editable format so you are free to contextualise of modify it.
Digital CHC42021 Assessor Guides
These contain assessor instructions, assessment benchmarks, competency records and mapping notes. The Assessor Guides actually include mapping to the Learner Guides. This means it’s easy to work out which sections of the learner resources match up to each assessment task so you can easily plan your course delivery. This is perfect to create quick study guides for students who are deemed “Not Yet Competent” when you are assessing student submissions.
CHC42021 Assessment Mapping Documents
This detailed master mapping matrix showing where all unit requirements are met. All assessments in the CHC42021 RTO materials are mapped directly against the relevant unit of competency and verified to ensure every competency requirement has been assessed using appropriate methods of evidence collection. You will receive a complete set of mapping documents to support your validation process and to help you at audit.
Your CHC42021 RTO resources package will include PowerPoint presentation for every unit of competency. It will summarise key learning points to help your learners understand the materials better.
You can modify the PowerPoint files to suit your RTO’s delivery style and learner cohort needs.
Access to Virtual Workplace Resources
Where applicable, learners will get access to virtual workplace documents to support their learning. The huge range of virtual resources includes policies and procedures, forms, templates, client records, client records, schedules, and other helpful materials.
These resources can help you deliver training to more students (particularly those who don’t have access to workplace files). It can help you get more students to complete the course – critical to hit funding KPIs!
CHC42021 e-Learning Resources Option is Available
These HTML5/SCORM compliant e-Learning RTO resources have plug-and play compatibility with most popular LMS platforms (including Moodle). Your e-Learning RTO resources will include premium engaging content, an audio-narration of the RTO learning resources, interactive learning tasks.
Getting e-Learning RTO training materials can help you quickly & easily set up online learning and demonstrate volume of learning requirements – a critical criteria for compliance!
Important: You will get an additional discount on your e-learning resources when you bundle them with the rest of your RTO training resources!