CHCPAL003 Deliver care services using a palliative approach Digital RTO Training Resources
Pre-order your CHCPAL003 Deliver care services using a palliative approach digital training resources now to get the materials ASAP! This package includes a range of training and assessment resources to help your RTO deliver and assess the popular CHCPAL003 course.
These digital CHCPAL003 RTO Training Materials were developed by Compliant Learning Resources, one of the top resource developers in Australia. They come in an editable digital format and have an unlimited student licence.
The CHCPAL003 digital RTO materials package typically comes with the following training resources:
- Engaging Course Content
- Editable Assessment Tools
- Editable Assessor Tools
- Assessment Mapping Matrices
- Simulated Workplace to Support Learners
- Can be Added to Our Fully Featured Learning Management System (LMS)
Please contact us for FREE samples or more information about your CHCPAL003 RTO training materials package.
About Your CHCPAL003 Deliver care services using a palliative approach Digital Resources
Your CHCPAL003 Deliver care services using a palliative approach digital RTO resources come with a range of materials to help you deliver an exceptional training experience. The CHCPAL003 training resource package includes the following:
- Easily Integrated Content – engaging learning content that you can easily integrate into your LMS. Quickly set up your training materials so you can start enrolling and training new students.
- Learner Guide – thoroughly researched, complete, and regularly reviewed learning content. This learning guide allows students to study offline or in the classroom (for blended learning). It also contains formative assessment tasks.
- Editable Assessment Tools – assessment documents that utilise a range of assessment methods for summative assessment. Editable so RTOs can contextualise to match their course environments and learners’ needs.
- Mapping Matrix – comprehensive mapping that outlines where unit and assessment requirements are met in the assessment tools.
- Record of Assessment – for Assessors to confirm and sign off that all assessments have been completed to the required standard.
- PowerPoint Presentation – with slides of content to support classroom or webinar delivery of the course content.
- Simulated Workplace Documents (whenever applicable) – simulated workplace documents support your students in completing this Unit. These documents may include policies, procedures, templates, forms, meeting minutes, organisational charts and other common workplace documents required to complete the unit.
The CHCPAL003 unit is part of a cluster of CHC resources. We’ve clustered these units to help RTOs improve their learning and assessment delivery. Your RTO can provide a more holistic and thorough training delivery with a range of clustered units. If you’d like to learn more about these training and assessment materials, please get in touch with us.
These CHCPAL003 digital resources are the ultimate way for your RTO to get up and running quickly to deliver this unit to your learners.
You will have the flexibility to adapt them to your training and assessment delivery style, and assessment methods, to ensure that you have your unique offering that your learners will love!
Enquire now or pre-order CHCPAL003 Deliver care services using a palliative approach RTO training materials!
Your CHCPAL003 RTO materials include clear instructions for students to complete the summative assessment. Your Assessment Workbooks will be delivered in an editable format so you are free to contextualise of modify it.
Digital CHCPAL003 Assessor Guides
These contain assessor instructions, assessment benchmarks, competency records and mapping notes. The Assessor Guides actually include mapping to the Learner Guides. This means it’s easy to work out which sections of the learner resources match up to each assessment task so you can easily plan your course delivery. This is perfect to create quick study guides for students who are deemed “Not Yet Competent” when you are assessing student submissions.
CHCPAL003 Assessment Mapping Documents
This detailed master mapping matrix showing where all unit requirements are met. All assessments in the CHCPAL003 RTO materials are mapped directly against the relevant unit of competency and verified to ensure every competency requirement has been assessed using appropriate methods of evidence collection. You will receive a complete set of mapping documents to support your validation process and to help you at audit.
Our RTO resources packages will include PowerPoint presentation for every unit of competency. It will summarise key learning points to help your learners understand the materials better.
You can modify the PowerPoint files to suit your RTO’s delivery style and learner cohort needs.
Access to Virtual Workplace Resources
Where applicable, learners will get access to virtual workplace documents to support their learning. The huge range of virtual resources include policies and procedures, forms, templates, client records, client records, schedules, and other helpful materials.
These resources can help you deliver training to more students (particularly those who don’t have access to workplace files). It can help you get more students to complete the course – critical to hit funding KPIs!
CHCPAL003 e-Learning Resources Option is Available
These HTML5/SCORM compliant e-Learning RTO resources have plug-and play compatibility with most popular LMS platforms (including Moodle). Your e-Learning RTO resources will include premium engaging content, an audio-narration of the RTO learning resources, interactive learning tasks.
Getting e-Learning RTO training materials can help you quickly & easily set up online learning and demonstrate volume of learning requirements – a critical criteria for compliance!
Important: You will get an additional discount on your e-learning resources when you bundle them with the rest of your RTO training resources!