About our CHCSAC007 Develop and implement play and leisure experiences in school age care e-Learning Resources
The CHCSAC007 Develop and implement play and leisure experiences in school age care e-Learning resource comes with a range of materials to assist your RTO in delivering this unit. With RTOs moving to more flexible and blended delivery models, eSkilled is here to provide you engaging and quality online training resources.
You can expect the following from your CHCSAC007 e-Learning resources:
- e-Learning Content – Engaging, interactive e-Learning content that covers all unit content. This also includes Quiz Questions for each Element to test and assist in knowledge retention.
- Bite-sized content – Each unit is broken down into manageable chapters for easy study.
- Summary quiz for each chapter – Tests learners’ comprehension and allows an opportunity to revisit areas that need further revision.
- Ease of installation – Easy installation to popular e-Learning platforms such as Moodle, Canvas, and Blackboard.
- On-demand learning – Enable your students to study anywhere, anytime with courses available on different devices.
These course materials are completely editable so you can customise and modify your Unit to suit your requirements. You’ll have the flexibility to adapt them to your training and assessment delivery style, and assessment methods.
Secure the CHCSAC007 Develop and implement play and leisure experiences in school age care e-Learning resource today!