Our Enterprise Features
eSkilled Enterprise provides you with access to a massive catalogue of unit e-learning materials through our user-friendly Learning Management System. Not only that, you will have access to these amazing features with your new Enterprise:
- 1000+ active users per month. Perfect for smaller RTOs wanting to access e-learning and LMS
- Choose up to 480+ unit courses available in your LMS and be training online within days!
- Free Setup
- Engaging E-learning Content – Stimulate your e-learners and increase engagement with great eLearning content
- Add Your Own Units/Courses – You can also add your own courses at no extra cost. Enrolments into these courses are deducted from your annual unit enrolment total.
- Branded with YOUR RTO’s Logo and Colours – Promote YOUR brand (NOT OURS)
- Quick Set-Up and Access – Crack straight into eLearning using our amazing LMS
- No wasted time and money developing your own resources – Why spend many thousands to develop a single unit?
- No complex set-up – We get you set up and provide onboarding training at no cost
- 4000GB+ Data Storage Included – Storage include the size of the database and all uploaded files.
- Minimum 12 Month Term – renewed annually to ensure continuity of your training and assessment delivery
- Just $10 per Extra Active User
Other Features Include:
Engage Your e-Learners!
Give your learners the best start in their learning journey with our engaging e-Learning resources, and online Learning Management System (LMS).
- Narrated Learning Content – Great for learners with reading difficulties
- Interactive Elements – Keep learners engaged
- Use On Any Device – Remove barriers to training. Students and trainers can access via desktop, mobile and tablet compatibility anytime!
- Chunked Learning Content – Units are broken into bite-size chapters for easy study
Promote Your Brand
Impress your students and promote your brand using your Organisation’s Logo and Colours to promote your new sophisticated E-learning Platform (LMS)
Editable Assessments and Assessor Tools
All units come with a full suite of editable assessment tools that include:
- Assessment Workbooks/Learning Assessments (different names for the same thing depending on publisher terminology)
- Assessor Guides/Trainer Manuals (different names for the same thing depending on publisher terminology)
- Mapping Matrices
RTOs can contextualise assessments to suit their learner cohorts and training context (as required by ASQA) to ensure compliance.
Integrated Instant Messaging
Instant messaging service that allows easy two-way dialogue between trainers and students to engage individually or as a course group. It’s a great communication tool that makes everyone feel engaged and involved in online discussions.
Get Automatic Notifications
Users can receive automatic emails alerting them on new assessments, assessment completion, assessment deadlines and more.
Trainers and learners can track progress and completion with an array of options for tracking individual activities or resources and at the course level.
Contact Us For A Quote