FNSBKG404 Carry out business activity and instalment activity statement tasks Digital RTO Resources
Get your FNSBKG404 Carry out business activity and instalment activity statement tasks digital training resources now! This package includes a range of training and assessment resources to help your RTO deliver and assess the popular FNSBKG404 course.
These digital FNSBKG404 RTO Training Materials were developed by Compliant Learning Resources, one of the top resource developers in Australia.
The FNSBKG404 digital RTO materials package typically comes with the following training resources:
- Engaging Course Content
- Editable Assessment Tools
- Editable Assessor Tools
- Assessment Mapping Matrices
- Simulated Workplace to Support Learners
- Can be Added to Our Fully Featured Learning Management System (LMS)
Please contact us for FREE samples or more information about your FNSBKG404RTO training materials package.
About Your FNSBKG404 Carry out business activity and instalment activity statement tasks Digital Resources
Your FNSBKG404 Carry out business activity and instalment activity statement tasks digital RTO resources come with a range of materials to help you deliver an exceptional training experience. The FNSBKG404 training resource package includes the following:
- Easily Integrated Content – engaging learning content that you can easily integrate into your LMS. Quickly set up your training materials so you can start enrolling and training new students.
- Learner Guide – thoroughly researched, complete, and regularly reviewed learning content. This learning guide allows students to study offline or in the classroom (for blended learning). It also contains formative assessment tasks.
- Editable Assessment Tools – assessment documents that utilise a range of assessment methods for summative assessment. Editable so RTOs can contextualise to match their course environments and learners’ needs.
- Mapping Matrix – comprehensive mapping that outlines where unit and assessment requirements are met in the assessment tools.
- Record of Assessment – for Assessors to confirm and sign off that all assessments have been completed to the required standard.
- PowerPoint Presentation – with slides of content to support classroom or webinar delivery of the course content.
- Simulated Workplace Documents (whenever applicable) – simulated workplace documents support your students in completing this Unit. These documents may include policies, procedures, templates, forms, meeting minutes, organisational charts and other common workplace documents required to complete the unit.
These FNSBKG404 digital resources are the ultimate way for your RTO to get up and running quickly to deliver this unit to your learners. You will have the flexibility to adapt them to your training and assessment delivery style, and assessment methods, to ensure that you have your unique offering that your learners will love!
Enquire now to order FNSBKG404 Carry out business activity and instalment activity statement tasks RTO training materials! For more information about this unit, check out the training.gov.au page.