About Our FSK10219 Certificate I in Skills for Vocational Pathways
These FSK10219 Certificate I in Skills for Vocational Pathways LMS Course come with a range of materials to assist your RTO in delivering this qualification. More and more RTOs are making the move to a more flexible, blended delivery model, and eSkilled provides you with the perfect Learning Management System (LMS) for your online needs. Complete with engaging online training sources and online management system, you can make sure your RTO won’t get left behind.
These FSK10219 LMS Course include:
- e-Learning Content
- Learner Guide – Contains researched, reviewed, and complete learning content, as well as formative assessment tasks that lets students study offline or opt for a more blended learning experience.
- Simulated Business – Supported by Bounce Fitness, we provide learners access to a simulated workplace. It comes complete with office policies, procedures, templates, forms, meeting minutes, organisational charts, and other common workplace documents. With literally hundreds of common workplace documents and the like, your students will have everything they need to complete this qualification.
- Editable Assessment Tools – Includes a range of assessment methods for summative assessment. These tools come in an editable format so RTOs can easily contextualise for their course environments, learners, and learner cohorts.
- Mapping Matrix – Comprehensive mapping and outlining tool. You can see whether the unit and assessment requirements are met without hassle.
- PowerPoint Presentation – Contains slides for the educational content to support both classroom and webinar delivery of the course.
- Record of Assessment – Lets assessors effortlessly confirm and sign off on all assessments as completed to the required standard.
These FSK10219 LMS Course are the ultimate way for your RTO to quickly and effectively deliver this new qualification to your learners. You have the flexibility to adapt them to your training and assessment delivery style, as well as the assessment methods. You’ll be able to customise and modify these materials to make sure it meets your learners’ needs.