FSK20119 Certificate II in Skills for Work and Vocational Pathways Digital RTO Training Resources
Secure the latest FSK20119 Certificate II in Skills for Work and Vocational Pathways digital resources today! Your brand new digital RTO training materials will include useful learning and assessment tools to help your RTO deliver this highly sought-after qualification.
These RTO training materials are here to help learners develop essential core skills such as language, literacy, numeracy, and employability so they can access employment and further educational pathways.
The FSK20119 digital course materials come complete with these useful tools:
- Learner Guides
- Learner Assessments
- Assessor Assessments
- Extensive Mapping Documentation
Plus, your new digital training resources have the following features so your RTO can easily deliver a premium training experience:
- Unlimited Digital Student Licence
- Editable Training Materials
- Printable Training Materials
- Optional e-Learning Resources
Check out now! Enquire now to get quotes, free samples, and to learn more about the FSK20119 Certificate II in Skills for Work and Vocational Pathways qualification.
About your FSK20119 Certificate II in Skills for Work and Vocational Pathways Digital RTO Training Resources
This FSK20119 digital RTO training resource package was developed by RTO Learning Materials, one of Australia’s most trusted training resource developers. These course materials aim to help RTOs deliver quality and up-to-date training for the Vocational Pathways qualification.
These course materials were designed to meet the needs of students in building their foundational skills. Provide adequate support and help develop their language, literacy, numeracy, and other essential skills required to succeed in the workforce or go further in vocational pathways.
These digital RTO training and assessment materials are here to provide the best experience for both students and trainers. The digital course materials underwent rigorous development processes and were designed by professional instructional designers to ensure that your RTO receives the best training resources and meet all FSK20119 training requirements.
Your new RTO training materials have key features that will make it easier for your RTO to contextualise and be compliant:
- Unlimited Digital Student Licence – no ongoing per-student fees!
- Fully Editable Digital Format – you can easily modify, re-brand, and contextualise your FSK20119 training materials to best suit your RTOs needs.
- Easily Integrated Content – these materials can easily be uploaded into your current LMS or eSkilled’s LMS, so you can quickly start enrolling and training new students.
- Printable and Uploadable Training Materials – these FSK20119 digital RTO training resources can be printed for ease of distribution to your students and trainers, as well as upload-able to your Learning Management System (LMS).
- Optional e-Learning Resource – secure the FSK20119 digital training materials with the e-Learning resource to deliver an optimised learning experience.
FSK20119 Certificate II in Skills for Work and Vocational Pathways Digital Leaner Guide
The learner guide included in your FSK20119 Certificate II in Skills for Work and Vocational Pathways digital RTO training resources contains comprehensive learning materials. The educational content in the learner guide has been thoroughly researched to make sure they are up-to-date and relevant to the current course standards.
Your FSK20119 learner guide contains formative assessment tasks as well to help students prior to assessment and promote progression. The digital learner guide is ideal for classroom, online, or blended learning.
FSK20119 Digital Assessment Tools
Your new FSK20119 Certificate II in Skills for Work and Vocational Pathways digital course materials include editable assessment tools so your RTO can contextualise for the specific course environments and adapt to learner needs. The assessment documents utilise a range of assessment methods for a summative assessment.
The digital assessment tools include:
- Record of Assessment –for assessors to confirm that all assessments have been completed to the required standard.
- Assessment Workbooks – to make it easier for assessors to provide evidence of the candidate’s performance and completion of the requirements.
- Assessor Guides – contains detailed benchmark answers and evidence criteria to help fulfil a fundamental requirement for RTO compliance.
All these tools are designed to ensure trainers and assessors can track the progress of their learners in the most efficient manner.
FSK20119 Digital Mapping Documents
These digital RTO training materials include extensive mapping documentation. These documents will help your RTO ensure that all requirements of a specific unit are fully addressed in the assessment tools.
These FSK20119 Certificate II in Skills for Work and Vocational Pathways digital training resources will provide your RTO with the flexibility to provide training via online, classroom, or a blended delivery method. You can adapt quickly to the changing needs of your learner cohorts and provide a training experience that your learners will love!
If you need more information about the FSK20119 Certificate II in Skills for Work and Vocational Pathways digital RTO training materials, get in touch with us today.
Order FSK20119 Digital Training Materials Now!
Check out through our online shop and secure your digital training resources ASAP. For more information about the FSK20119 Certificate I in Access to Vocational Pathways training package, click here.