Our Grow LMS Features
eSkilled Grow LMS provides you with access to a powerful LMS platform you can set up with all your own training materials and customise to your needs. Not only that, but you also get access to these amazing features with your new Grow LMS:
- Up to 120 Active Users per Month – perfect for smaller RTOs wanting to access an affordable LMS solution with powerful features, tools and customisability
- Only a $250 setup fee – most other LMS providers charge heaps!
- Includes All Hosting Fees & Base System Maintenance – saving you substantial IT costs & headaches setting up and maintaining the LMS yourself
- Engaging E-learning Content – stimulate your e-learners and increase engagement with great eLearning content
- Unlimited Registered Users – add as many users as you want to the system
- Add Your Own Units/Courses – BYO units, courses and other training materials courses at no extra cost.
- Branded with YOUR RTO’s Logo and Colours – Promote YOUR brand (NOT OURS)
- Quick Setup and Access – Highly compatible and powerful custom LMS means easy setup and plug-and-play compatibility with many popular off-the-shelf-resources
- No Complex Setup – We get you set up and provide onboarding training at no cost
- 600GB Data Storage Included – Storage include the size of the database and all uploaded files.
- Add Extra Active Users – just $3/month per active user, ideal to get you through the busiest training periods but keep your regular subscription costs low
- 12 Month License Term – renewed annually to ensure continuity of your training and assessment delivery
Other Features Include:
Promote Your Brand
Impress your students and promote your brand using your Organisation’s Logo and Colours to promote your new sophisticated E-learning Platform (LMS)
Integrated Instant Messaging
Instant messaging service that allows easy two-way dialogue between trainers and students to engage individually or as a course group. It’s a great communication tool that makes everyone feel engaged and involved in online discussions.
Get Automatic Notifications
Users can receive automatic emails alerting them on new assessments, assessment completion, assessment deadlines and more.
Trainers and learners can track progress and completion with an array of options for tracking individual activities or resources and at the course level.