About Our HLTAID003 Provide first aid
These HLTAID003 Provide first aid LMS Course come with a range of materials to assist your RTO in delivering this unit. More and more RTOs are making the move to a more flexible, blended delivery model, and eSkilled provides you with the perfect Learning Management System (LMS) for your online needs. Complete with engaging online training sources and online management system, you can make sure your RTO won’t get left behind.
These HLTAID003 e-Learning resources include:
- e-Learning Content – Covers all unit content and includes formative quiz questions for each element to measure and help improve knowledge retention. This engaging, interactive e-Learning content also covers all the material in the Learner Guide so students can complete all the learning materials online or a blend of both.
- Learner Guide – Contains researched, reviewed, and complete learning content, as well as formative assessment tasks that lets students study offline or opt for a more blended learning experience.
- Simulated Business – Supported by Bounce Fitness, we provide learners access to a simulated workplace. It comes complete with office policies, procedures, templates, forms, meeting minutes, organisational charts, and other common workplace documents. With literally hundreds of common workplace documents and the like, your students will have everything they need to complete this unit.
- Editable Assessment Tools – Includes a range of assessment methods for summative assessment. These tools come in an editable format so RTOs can easily contextualise for their course environments, learners, and learner cohorts.
- Mapping Matrix – Comprehensive mapping and outlining tool. You can see whether the unit and assessment requirements are met without hassle.
- PowerPoint Presentation – Contains slides for the educational content to support both classroom and webinar delivery of the course.
- Record of Assessment – Lets assessors effortlessly confirm and sign off on all assessments as completed to the required standard.
These HLTAID003 e-Learning resources are the ultimate way for your RTO to quickly and effectively deliver this new unit to your learners. You have the flexibility to adapt them to your training and assessment delivery style, as well as the assessment methods. You’ll be able to customise and modify these materials to make sure it meets your learners’ needs..