HLTWHS001 Participate in workplace health and safety - Digital Training Resources
Secure your new HLTWHS001 Participate in workplace health and safety digital training resources now to deliver training and assessment for the unit ASAP. This resource package applies to all workers who may be required to provide a first aid response in a range of situations, including community and workplace settings.
This course will also equip your students with the skills and knowledge required to provide first aid response, life support, and management of casualty or casualties at the incident until qualified emergency assistance arrives.
These HLTWHS001 Participate in workplace health and safety digital training resources come with the following training resources:
- Engaging course content
- Editable assessment tools
- Editable assessor tools
- Assessment mapping matrices
- 24/7 online access for students, trainers, and staff
- Delivered in a fully featured Learning Management System (LMS)
- Enquire now to learn more about this unit of competency. Order today through our online shop!
About Our HLTWHS001 Participate in workplace health and safety Digital Training Resources
These HLTWHS001 Participate in workplace health and safety digital training resources come with a range of materials to assist your RTO in delivering this unit. More and more RTOs are making the move to a more flexible, blended delivery model, and eSkilled provides you with the perfect Learning Management System (LMS) for your online needs. Complete with engaging online training sources and an online management system, you can make sure your RTO won’t get left behind.
These HLTWHS001 digital training resources include:
- Engaging, Interactive Course Content – Covers all unit content and includes formative quiz questions for each element to measure and help improve knowledge retention. This engaging, interactive e-Learning content also covers all the material in the Learner Guide so students can complete all the learning materials online or a blend of both.
- Guide – Contains researched, reviewed, and complete learning content, as well as formative assessment tasks that let students study offline or opt for a more blended learning experience.
- Assessment Tools – Includes a range of assessment methods for summative assessment. These tools come in an editable format so RTOs can easily contextualise for their course environments, learners, and learner cohorts.
- Matrix – Comprehensive mapping and outlining tool. You can see whether the unit and assessment requirements are met without hassle.
- PowerPoint Presentation – Contains slides for the educational content to support both classroom and webinar delivery of the course.
HLTWHS001 Participate in workplace health and safety e-Learning resource available (add-on)
Upgrade your course delivery and secure quality HLTWHS001 e-Learning resources optimised for your digital training materials. The e-Learning resources are equipped with powerful learner tools to promote student progression and course completion, as well as provide assistance to trainers when it comes to tracking.
These HLTWHS001 Participate in workplace health and safety digital learning resources are the ultimate way for your RTO to quickly and effectively deliver this new unit to your learners. You have the flexibility to adapt them to your training and assessment delivery style, as well as the assessment methods. You’ll be able to customise and modify these materials to make sure it meets your learners’ needs.