ICT60220 Advanced Diploma of Information Technology
Secure the sought-after training materials from VET Resources, one of Australia’s leading resource developers. These RTO training resources are interactive, informative, and are up to date with the latest industry requirements.
These high-quality course materials are easy to contextualise so your RTO can tailor them to meet your needs. Deliver an incredible training to your students and learner cohorts ASAP when you secure these world-class RTO learning resources today!
Your training materials include:
- Unlimited Student Licence
- Editable Digital Format
- Adaptable to Online Learning
- Learner Resources
- Assessment Tools
Order the RTO resources today! Enquire now to learn more about this qualification.
About the RTO Training Resources
The RTO training materials developed by VET Resources are made to be interactive and informative to help trainers create a great learning experience for their students and learner cohorts.
The developers at VET Resources have worked hard to make learning and assessment materials that are current and meet the rigorous industry requirements. Your course materials are designed to the latest standards in practice, fully mapped to enhance learning skills of students, and loaded with information to promote progression and completion.
Your brand-new training materials include the following tools:
- Student/Learner Assessment Pack— detailed instructions for each assessment task for the students. A helpful unit assessment cover and result sheet to provide extra support for leaners.
- Trainer Assessment Pack/Marking Guide— contains benchmarking answers and evidence criteria to assist trainers when judging the competency of students.
- Mapping Document—easily map the assessment resources to the training package requirement with this handy mapping tool.
- Supporting Document – includes additional templates to provide more support for your students. These documents include templates, policies, and procedures.
- Workplace Task Booklet (with Logbook Hours)—contains the list of tasks students need to complete for the allocated units. It also has a logbook hour to record the student’s work hours for placement.
- Workplace Observation Booklet— Trainers or assessors will have an easier time documenting student performance in the workplace with this handy booklet.
- Learner Guide/Book (with Self-Check Questions)—promote progression and help get students the skills they need to complete the course with the learner guide with self-check questions.
- PowerPoint Presentation—these interactive presentation slides are linked with the learner guide so trainers and students can navigate the course information easily.
- Session/Lesson Plan—detailed guide for trainers to conduct each lesson. The session/lesson plan is linked with the rest of the learner resources to help trainers implement and meet regulatory requirements.
- Class Activities Book—these activities book will help your students acquire the underpinning knowledge they need to complete the course. It also includes an array of activities that students will need to complete before the assessments.
- Self-Study Guide—provides additional information for your students and includes the weblinks for all the performance criteria.
The training resources will be delivered in Microsoft Word format (except for PowerPoints) so you can edit, modify, customise, and contextualise your learning materials as you see fit. The RTO resources also come with a one-off licence so your RTO can train unlimited students without ongoing fees!
Order this sought-after training resource today! Get in touch with us to learn more about this qualification.