About our SIT30616 Certificate III in Hospitality
The SIT30616 Certificate III in Hospitality LMS Course comes with a range of materials to assist your RTO in delivering this popular qualification. A lot of RTOs are choosing to have a more flexible, blended delivery model, and eSkilled provides all your digital learning needs with their Learning Management System (LMS).
These RTO training resources come complete with engaging online training resources and an online management system, so you can make sure your RTO won’t get left behind.
Your SIT30616 LMS course materials include:
- e-Learning Content – Covers all unit content and includes formative quiz questions for each element to measure and help improve knowledge retention. This engaging, interactive e-Learning content also covers all the material in the Learner Guide so students can complete all the learning materials online or a blend of both.
- Learner Guide – Contains researched, reviewed, and complete learning content, as well as formative assessment tasks that lets students study offline or opt for a more blended learning experience.
- Simulated Business – Supported by Bounce Fitness, we provide learners access to a simulated workplace. It comes complete with office policies, procedures, templates, forms, meeting minutes, organisational charts, and other common workplace documents. With literally hundreds of common workplace documents and the like, your students will have everything they need to complete this qualification.
- Editable Assessment Tools – Includes a range of assessment methods for summative assessment. These tools come in an editable format so RTOs can easily contextualise for their course environments, learners, and learner cohorts.
- Mapping Matrix – Comprehensive mapping and outlining tool. You can see whether the unit and assessment requirements are met without hassle.
- PowerPoint Presentation – Contains slides for the educational content to support both classroom and webinar delivery of the course.
- Record of Assessment – Lets assessors effortlessly confirm and sign off on all assessments as completed to the required standard.
In addition to these great inclusions, you will also have the flexibility to adapt them to your training and assessment delivery style, as well as the assessment methods. You’ll be able to customise and modify these materials to make sure it meets your learners’ needs.
This SIT30616 LMS Course is the best way for your RTO to quickly and effectively deliver this in demand qualification to your learners. Order this awesome LMS course training material today!