SITXCOM010 Manage conflict RTO Training Resources
Pre-order your new SITXCOM010 RTO resources so your RTO can deliver training and assessment for the SITXCOM010 Manage conflict unit as soon as possible. We will deliver RTO training and assessment materials for each unit as soon as they are completed.
The ETA of this unit is May 2022.
Your RTO training and assessment materials will help your organisation deliver quality Sport, Fitness and Recreation training to learners through these features:
- Unlimited Digital Student License
- Contextualisable, Editable, Rebrandable Format
- Rectification Assistance Guarantee
- Print or Upload to your Learning Management System
- Free Enhancements/Improvements
Simply request a Quote (Click the Button Below) to get FREE resource samples, a walkthrough, and more information about the SITXCOM010 RTO resources!
$1,263.64 ex GST
SITXCOM010 RTO Resources
This new SITXCOM010 RTO resources package is being developed by Precision RTO Resources, our trusted partner and leading RTO resources developer. It comes with a range of RTO materials to assist your RTO in delivering training and assessments for the SITXCOM010 Manage conflict unit.
Your RTO training and assessment materials have key compliance and training features, including the following:
- Unlimited Digital Student License – your RTO will NOT pay ongoing per-student licence fees when you get our Digital SITXCOM010 RTO materials!
- Contextualisable, Editable, Rebrandable Format – re-template, re-brand, contextualise, and do other edits or modifications to the resources that best suit your RTO’s training and assessment strategy!
- Rectification Assistance Guarantee – we are confident of the quality of these SITXCOM010 RTO resources. If ever there is an issue with them at a regulatory audit, we will happily assist you with rectifications at no additional charge to you (terms and conditions apply).
- Print or Upload to Your LMS – integrate the RTO resources into your LMS so you can quickly distribute them, or you can print as many copies of the materials as you need.
- Free Enhancements or Improvements – your RTO will not get charged for any quality and compliance improvements to the Digital SITXCOM010 RTO training resources.
For the latest information about the SITXCOM010 Manage conflict unit including currency, vocational outcomes, elements, performance criteria, unit requirements, course packaging and more, check the training.gov.au page here – SITXCOM010 Manage conflict.
Your Digital SITXCOM010 RTO Training Resources Include:
Your new SITXCOM010 training materials contain critical training features that will help you equip learners with the necessary skills and knowledge to work in various Sport, Fitness and Recreation roles.
Your new SITXCOM010 Digital RTO Training Resources will have the following:
- Learner Resource
- Student Assessment Workbook
- Assessor Assessment Workbook
- Learning Activity Workbook
- Mapping Tool
- Access to Virtual Workplace Resources (where applicable)
- e-Learning Resources (optional add-on not included in this package price)
Digital SITXCOM010 RTO Learner Resources
Your SITXCOM010 RTO learner resource contains thoroughly researched and reviewed information, as well as formative assessments that will help your students develop competence in the Sport, Fitness and Recreation industry.
This resource is editable, so you can modify or contextualise the content to suit your delivery strategy. Integrate it into your LMS or print it for distribution to your students.
Digital SITXCOM010 Assessment Tools
Your SITXCOM010 RTO materials package contains summative assessment tasks that will be used to assess learners’ competency. This includes case studies, practical observations, projects, and short answers.
You can integrate this into your LMS so it can be swiftly and conveniently delivered or printed out. The assessment tools are also editable, so you can validate, contextualise, or modify them to suit your RTO’s needs.
Your SITXCOM010 RTO resources package will include a PowerPoint presentation for every unit of competency. It will summarise key learning points to help your learners understand the materials better.
You can modify the PowerPoint files to suit your RTO’s delivery style and learner cohort needs.
SITXCOM010 Mapping Tool
The mapping tool is a comprehensive matrix of all the unit requirements mapped to the assessment tasks. It complements the mapping documentation within the assessor guides.
Access to Virtual Workplace Resources
Where applicable, learners will get access to virtual workplace documents to support their learning. The huge range of virtual resources includes policies and procedures, forms, templates, client records, client records, schedules, and other helpful materials.
These resources can help you deliver training to more students (particularly those who don’t have access to workplace files). It can help you get more students to complete the course – critical to hit funding KPIs!
SITXCOM010 e-Learning Resources Option is Available
These HTML5/SCORM compliant e-Learning RTO resources have plug-and-play compatibility with most popular LMS platforms (including Moodle). Your e-Learning RTO resources will include premium engaging content, an audio-narration of the RTO learning resources, and interactive learning tasks.
Getting e-Learning RTO training materials can help you quickly & easily set up online learning and demonstrate a volume of learning requirements – a critical criterion for compliance!
Important: You will get an additional discount on your e-learning resources when you bundle them with the rest of your RTO training resources!