Quality VET Solutions
A standard complete resource package from Quality VET Solutions typically includes:
- Mapping Documentation – detailed mapping of assessments against the required units.
- Theory Assessment – contains a set of concepts to materialise the teaching and learning methods for your students.
- Assessor Guide – assessor’s teaching model that includes benchmarks and additional instructions and tools for training and assessment.
- Practical Assessment – provides a methodical approach to measure your students in realistic work conditions.
- Observation Checklist – a guide for the assessor to ensure the delivery of the course is on the right track by measuring the students’ comprehension.
- Supporting Documentation – collated data and additional content information for the delivery of training.
- Third Party Report – provides your RTO an additional piece of evidence to support the students’ competency through our practical assessments.
- Student Reference Guide – with comprehensive learning content coverage of the course for your students.
- PowerPoint Presentation – to better exhibit and support information to your students.
Quality VET Solutions’ Terms and Conditions of Sale
- Materials are supplied on a “One-Off” Upfront Payment model.
- You are free to train Unlimited Students within your own RTO with No Ongoing Fees.
- Mapping Documentation, Theory Assessment, Assessor Guide, Practical assessment, Observation Checklist, Supporting Documentation, Third Party Report, Student Reference Guide, and PowerPoint Presentation are supplied in unlocked Word format. You may modify, brand and contextualise these resources.
- Training materials may be printed or uploaded to your own LMS.
- You can edit and make modifications to the training resources.
- It is the responsibility of the RTO to ensure the training materials are contextualised and aligned with their Training and Assessment Strategy and all other compliance documents.
- It is the responsibility of the RTO to ensure their unit selection meets qualification or skillset packaging rules.
- RTOs are strongly recommended to validate and contextualise the training resources prior to audit.
- eSkilled cannot refund or exchange materials for change of mind once they have been delivered.
- Once order is confirmed, we will generate an invoice for the training resources requested.
- Once payment is made, it may take up to 1-2 business days for funds to clear to our account and finance to verify receipt of payment.
- When payment is confirmed, we will confirm any remaining details required before delivery.
- Within 1-2 business days, we’ll send you a copy of the license agreement to sign and return to us.
- Once all required information and the signed license agreement has been received, we’ll process the order and typically deliver materials within 1-3 business days.
- Your materials will be delivered in digital format via a secure document delivery service (Dropbox, Sharepoint or similar application).
Please note that we work on a ‘first-come, first-served’ basis to be fair to all our clients. Orders go into the delivery queue once payment and licensing have been finalized and all required information received. Delays to those steps may result in your order taking longer to be processed and delivered.
Ultimately it is the responsibility of the RTO to ensure all compliance requirements are met at audit. No training resource provider can guarantee full compliance at audit.
Read the full licence agreement here.